"
"
Pink, Purple, & Teal Glitter Butterflies Glitters

I carry your heart, I carry it in my heart...

Thursday, July 31, 2008

UGHHH!









Picture describes my mood perfect and adequate. #$%^&*


Reached the bus stop at 8.15am and 8.36am I still can't get on any bus. ANY BUS AT ALL. I start work at 9am by the way.

And it's not like there's only one bus service to the interchange. It's freaking 3. T-H-R-E-E.

I know, I can jolly well wake up earlier and catch the freaking bus, but that's not the point. Point is - the amount of time you spent to wait for the stupid transport to the interchange. Somemore it's 3 stops. Not far, BUT NOT NEAR ALSO OK.

Then again, wake up early also no use. Bus still packed. Still have to miss the bus.

Imagine lah, you are in a fast food restaurant (assuming you got no other choice of food places to turn to), extremely starved, queued for 45 minutes already, finally your turn and the bloody cashier tell you this don't have, that don't have. You angry or not you tell me!!?

----------------------------------

Friend says: tink frm ur hm run to interchange got ard 800m.. u can participate for olympics for this event

Friend says: pao ba! Jinxed!

Lady JinXed says: u are not helpin me, buddy

Friend says: haha... u angry?

Friend says: ok i stop

Lady JinXed says: i am alrdy angry enuf to start offf with, u are just addin fuel~

Friend says: ok.. sorry~~

Friend says: u cant catch the timing or they kept coming late?

Lady JinXed says: periodical one lor, smtimes even i get the timing, the bus will be too packed to board

Lady JinXed says: today i had to miss freakin 3 buses!

Lady JinXed says: and i got 3 bus svcs leh

Lady JinXed says: XX, XX, XXX

Friend says: then ok ma? got other 2 choices

Lady JinXed says: and it doesnt seem to aid at all

Friend says: dun tell me all packed?

Lady JinXed says: dats exactly wat i'm pissed abt..

Lady JinXed says: only XX seems to be comin

Friend says: hmm.. tis is serious...

Lady JinXed says: the rest like come every half an hr or so

Lady JinXed says: CBBBB!

Friend says: .......................

Lady JinXed says: den pls, XXX is supposed to be a feeder bus leh

Lady JinXed says: and come half an hr? u kiddin me rite?

Friend says: ooo.. but i thot frm ur hse can walk?

Friend says: walk to mrt

Friend says: so today u were late for how long?

Lady JinXed says: i dun walk in the morning cuz i'll melt by the time i reach the station

Lady JinXed says: 15 mins only. thank god. and dat is i RAN to the station k. if i wait for the bus, i is can apply half day leave liao.

Friend says: tis is such a small matter. then u gonna be bus condemner? haha

Lady JinXed says: its a small matter, but constantly makin me late and being marked by my boss isnt! dats y i'm pissed!

-------------------------------------
Qi si wo le. My pwetty makeup melted even before I could start my day. Imagine a living nirvana waterfall pacing to the train station.

I shall walk to the interchange tomorrow. TMDee...








Actually, I'm feeling much better already. But I'll still walk tomorrow. Lose weight lose weight.


No comments: